Thursday 30 December 2010

Finally!


When I saw a picture of the Lemon Meringue Pie a few years ago, I was so utterly fascinated by it that I told myself I just had to make THAT one day.

Well I certainly took my time and got down to doing it today after a few days of 'research'. Spent the whole morning slaving and fretting over it and managed to get it out in one piece. I was supposed to do up my timetable today but...guess there are better ways to waste time away.


Didn't really know what to expect - this being the first attempt and all...but I think it turned out OK. Loads of room for improvement and modifications but at the end of the day, nothing blew up in the kitchen...so I guess its SUCCESS! =D

Kinda liked the look of it before it went into the oven actually(compared to the finished one above):

 Pardon the newspapers underneath hehe...

After waiting almost an hour for it to cool...I finally get to see what it looks like on the inside:



No comments:

Post a Comment