Sunday 23 May 2010

The Rainbow Connection



Felt like its been a while since I've baked anything, and I had actually decided to make just a normal chocolate butter cake. But as it turned out, I was in the mood for something a little more fancy. So I made Rainbow Rolls!



This is my most favourite roll cake recipe so far because of the bright colours and its also very much easier to do than it looks! Versatility and creativity can be added as you see fit as you can experiment with different colour combinations and patterns



Tried out a different recipe and although it cracked a little when I was rolling it, I think overall it was quite alright. Had 2 rolls in the end, one was duly filled with tangy mango cream filling and the other's insides were smothered with thick chocolate cream...yum yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment